WienerFight

don't take this blog too serious, shreding is just about having fun with your firends!

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2010

Recap 3 HSCS blasted his way up to the status: EPIC

All night workin on business stuff, I needed a "time out!" . So the first thing to do was to check on new videos at transworldsnowboarding.com . While rubbin the sleep outta my eyes, I discovered the RECAP 3 of two of the best known Camps in North America: HSCS & CoC

First I watched RECAP 3 - CoC and I was as usually stoked by Alex Tank, Marc Swoboda, Joe Sexton(Nosepress Indy - so crazy) and especially Jonas Carlsson for his Tornado SPINS! Respect!

Check it out:

The Camp Of Champions - "Snowboard Camp C 2010" from Camp of Champions on Vimeo.


But when I ran the next Video - RECAP 3 - HSCS. I was simply knocked down by the introductory part in the Skatepark! "Zucker" how the Germans are used to say.
I began to wonder what´s expecting me in the following part and it became the most amazing 5min of Shreddin that I used to see for a very long time. Simply blasted away by a genious and innovative shredsession. What I saw on the London Gap, on the whole lotta Rails was simply amazing!

Convince yourself and AGREE!

Session 3 Recap from High Cascade Snowboard Camp on Vimeo.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite